Friday, November 15, 2013

Spotlight: Kaylee Andrade

1.      Name -Kaylee Andrade         
2.      Nick Names- Kaysilly or Kayboo
3.      Birthday- February 12, 1992
4.      Hometown -Mesa, Arizona
5.      Where you took your pre-requisites -Mesa Community College
6.      Favorite Color -Purple
7.      Favorite candy or dessert -Chocolate anything and everything!
8.      Favorite food- I love Mexican food!
9.      Married/single-  Married and love it! J
10.  How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place- I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and I am the baby of the family
11.  Favorite Hobbies – I like to reupholster ugly things and make them pretty again!
12.  Favorite Movie- I love movies, so it is hard to pick just one! But I would have to say my all-time favorite comfort movie is Mulan.
13.  Favorite Book- Not a big reader, I have hardly read any books!
14.  You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life- My mom. She is amazing and so strong!
15.  An embarrassing story about you- I peed my pants on a date once… SO embarrassing! In my defense, I have a very weak bladder and he was really funny and made me laugh!
16.  Favorite super hero and why- Iron Man...Sexy!
17.  Dream place to travel- I would love to travel to Brazil one day since that is where my Husband is from.
18.  Any hidden talents- None! J
19.  What is your greatest fear- Having my husband die before I die.
20.  What accomplishment are you most proud of – I would have to say getting into Hygiene School!
21.  When you were a kid what did you want to be – I wanted to be a mom and take care of my babies all day.
22.  Favorite Holiday- I absolutely LOVE Christmas!
23.  Favorite animal- Dog
24.  Favorite season- Winter Season (Christmas!)
25.  Any pet peeves – People being rude
26.  Favorite Music- I’m down with all kinds but Country is my favorite.
27.  Do you have any pets- I have a dog named Kirby back home
28.  Favorite quote – “Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you will be criticized for it anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
29.  Favorite age and why- 21 because that’s what I am now and it’s been the best year! J
30.  Any other interesting things that weren’t asked that we should know- I am just happy to be here and make new friends! J


No comments:

Post a Comment