Monday, March 17, 2014

Spotlight: Kamrie Carter

·Name: Kamrie Angell Carter
·Nick Names: Kam, Kam Kam, Kam Bam, KamBamARoo, Tinkerbell (I don't know why...haha)
·Birthday: October 3, 1992
·Hometown: Good Ol' Boise, ID
·Where you took your pre-requisites: Boise State University
·Favorite Color: MINT GREEN!
·Favorite candy or dessert: Am I weird for saying the big fat tootsie rolls? :)
·Favorite food: Well...I LOVE food! So basically anything except for sea food. I love Mexican food.
·Married/single: I am flying solo.
·How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place: I have an older brother and a younger sister. I'm the middle baby.
·Favorite Hobbies: I love to run, dance, and play the piano. I like to go boating, hiking, camping, etc. Anthing outdoors really! And I'm a family girl...so spending time with the fam bam is a must!
·Favorite Movie: That's hard... A Walk to Remember is one of my favs. Comedies...White Chicks.
·Favorite Book: Water for Elephants. READ IT!
·You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life: My mama is my hero and very best friend! She is the most inspiring and wise lady you'll ever meet!!
·An embarrassing story about you: Okay...So I was at the general conference center with my family and this guy that I really liked! It was only my second time being with this guy. We had just gone to The Spoken Word and we were leaving. So we were walking down the stairs and me, being my clumsy self, somehow tripped on one of the steps. Keep in mind that I had heals and a skirt on. I started tumbling down those stairs and figured that if I grabbed on to the lady next to me that I would stop. BUT NO...she started tumbling down the stairs with me. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs my skirt was all the way to my head, exposing my underwear for the world to see. My family ran off laughing...and this handsome boy I really liked put his hand down to help me up and tried not to laugh. I told him I only did that so I could get him to hold my hand....EMBARRASSING.
·Favorite super hero and why: Spiderman. He's the best one.
·Dream place to travel: I would absolutely love to travel to Italy. I don't really know why...I just think it would be so fun!
·Any hidden talents: Not really...I flip my eyelids. You all know that...and it's not that much of a talent.
·What is your greatest fear: One of my greatest fears is getting a ring stuck on my finger and having my finger turn purple. Call me crazy..but it's true.
·What accomplishment are you most proud of: Something I'm very proud of is being able to get accepted to this program and survive the first 8 months! Only one more year and I can say I have my bachelors in Dental Hygiene. That's quite the accomplishment!
·When you were a kid what did you want to be: When I was a kid I wanted to be anything that allowed me to work on a cash register.
·Favorite Holiday: I have two! Fourth of July...It's just so fun. BBQs, swimming, fireworks, parades... and Christmas. I love being able to spend time with my whole family.
·Favorite animal: I am obsessed with horses. Take me horseback riding and I will be your best friend.
·Favorite season: FALL! Perfect weather, pretty leaves, yummy smells, boots, scarves, apples and caramel. It's perfect.
·Any pet peeves: One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are lazy. Especially at work. People who chunk on their gum. And when people don't know how to say thank you.
·Favorite Music: I love Country and R&B music!
·Do you have any pets: I have one doggie. A cocker spaniel.
·Favorite quote: "Never give up when you still have something to give."
·Favorite age and why: 21. Not too young, and not too old. ;)

·Any other interesting things that weren’t asked that we should know: I don't think so :)


No comments:

Post a Comment