Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spotlight: Keala Bingham


    1.   Name: Keala Bingham
    2.   Nick Names: Kiwi , Bahama Mama, Kila and many more
    3.   Birthday: May 20th
    4.   Hometown: Burlington Washington
    5.   Where you took your pre-requisites: I took my pre-requisites at Washington State University and Bellingham Technical College
    6.   Favorite Color: My favorite color in the whole world is pink and I love zebra print too :)
    7.  Favorite candy or dessert: I am obsessed with ice cream!
    8.  Favorite food: Italian
    9.   Married/single: Single, but ready to mingle
    10.How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place: I have a younger sister who is 20 years old.
    11. Favorite Hobbies: I love to shop and personal shop for friends.  I also love to watch movies and go for runs! Dancing is also a must! I like to ski in the winter and I love jet skiing and knee boarding in the summer. Quading and going mudding is always something fun to do to on a sunny day!
    12. Favorite Movie: I love Dirty dancing and the old foot loose! They just make me want to get up and dance!
    13. Favorite Book: I’ll be honest I don’t really read unless I have too....
    14. You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life: My dad is my hero.  We are so much alike in every way.  He has made me who I am today and I am so blessed for that! 
    15. An embarrassing story about you: My freshman year of high school I was walking by the senior table at lunch which was full of hot guys and I wasn't paying any attention and I totally tripped over one of their bags and fell straight onto my face. So embarrassing!!!!!
    16. Favorite super hero and why: I don’t have one
    17.Dream place to travel: Costa Rica
    18.Any hidden talents: I can move my ears
    19. What is your greatest fear: Disappointing loved ones is my greatest fear.
    20.What accomplishment are you most proud of: I am most proud of not giving up on who I am.  I have gone through a lot of ups and downs in the past couple years and I almost lost who I was for a while.  I found my way back to who I was and I am so glad that I haven’t lost that.  I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for all the struggles and the loved one’s who were there for me. 
    21. When you were a kid what did you want to be: I wanted to be a model or a fashion designer.
    22.Favorite Holiday: Christmas
    23. Favorite animal: Elephant
    24.Favorite season: Summer/Fall
    25.Any pet peeves: People who chew gum with their mouth open
    26.Favorite Music: Country
    27.Do you have any pets: I have a kitten named Bella and a dog and a cat at home named Snickers and Denver.
    28. Favorite quote: Girls should be two things classy and fabulous! :)

    29.Favorite age and why: My favorite age is 23 because I will be done with school and ready to start my life with what I love doing! Also I want to travel at age and go to third world countries and clean their teeth!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment