Friday, January 24, 2014

Spotlight: Lindsey Bitowft

1.       Name: Lindsey Annika Bitowft
2.       Nick Names: Linds, Twin
3.       Birthday: January 29, 1993
4.       Hometown: Dana Point, CA
5.       Where you took your pre-requisites: Rhodes College- Memphis, TN, University of Memphis- Memphis, TN
6.       Favorite Color: Blue
7.       Favorite candy or dessert: Ice Cream, chocolate, Twix, strawberries and whipped cream
8.       Favorite food: Potatoes, grilled cheese, Southwest Salad
9.       Married/single: Single
10.   How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place: Older brother, Identical twin sister ( I am 2min older than her!- middle child J )
11.   Favorite Hobbies: Running, Hiking, Traveling, Exploring, Camping, Shopping, Being with friends, Going to the beach and being in the mountains
12.   Favorite Movie: Mean Girls, it’s a classic
13.   Favorite Book: Any Sarah Dessen book!
14.   You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life: My mom, she came to this country as a Nanny for a family in Los Angeles. She made friends, found a husband, became a preschool teacher, then at age 48 studied her butt off and became a Delta flight attendant- there was a 20% chance of her getting the job out of 300 candidates and she got the job! I am so proud of her and she has proven to me that it is never too late to start your life and to follow your dreams and that taking risks makes your life more exciting!
15.   An embarrassing story about you: It was the first day of college, I was a freshman and was all confident with my first day of college outfit on… I walked into the class and saw all these cute boys and sat next to one of them. I tried to keep up my confidence but then got the syllabus and saw that it was an advanced English 390 class… and the professor came up to me and asked if I was a freshman and said I was in an upper classman level class and that the freshman English class was in the classroom across the hall… I was so embarrassed in front of all those older cute guys, I could hear them laughing… I tried to remain calm and I hurried out of the classroom. Then I was the girl who walked in late to my first actual college class…. Great start to college.
16.   Favorite super hero and why: Wonder Woman- she makes scary men look like little boys haha
17.   Dream place to travel: Ireland, I want to have my honeymoon there!
18.   Any hidden talents: I can pitch at college softball level, I played at Rhodes College for 2 years
19.   What is your greatest fear: Losing those closest to me, never being able to see them again
20.   What accomplishment are you most proud of: Getting into hygiene school!
21.   When you were a kid what did you want to be: Nurse, I come from a family of nurses
22.   Favorite Holiday: Christmas, I love Christmas lights, snuggling up next to someone you love, sitting by the fire, the warm colors, happy songs, sweets, presents, shopping!
23.   Favorite animal: Dog
24.   Favorite season: Late Summer/Fall
25.   Any pet peeves: When 2 songs are playing at once… can’t stand it!
26.   Favorite Music: Not mainstream music, I like listening to anything, rap, country, electronic, 90’s rock – not really pop music
27.   Do you have any pets: A dog, Daisy
28.   Favorite quote: “It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives”
29.   Favorite age and why: 16… finally got independence and finally able to drive!
30.   Any other interesting things that weren’t asked that we should know: I am a dual citizen for the U.S. and for Sweden J






No comments:

Post a Comment