Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spotlight: Brooke Millward

   1. Name: Brooke Elizabeth Millward
   2. Nick Names: Brookie Cookie, Brookie Mills, The Cookster
   3. Birthday: November 26th
   4. Hometown: Boise, ID
   5. Where you took your pre-requisites: Idaho State University….Go Bengals!!
   6. Favorite Color: Blue
   7. Favorite candy or dessert: Any form of chocolate. I’m also addicted to popcorn.
   8. Favorite food: Hawaiian Haystacks! Mmmm so good.
   9. Married/single: Single!
   10. How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place: There are 6 of us, I’m the 2nd oldest.
   11. Favorite Hobbies: Piano, singing, biking
   12. Favorite Movie: I’m going to have to go with the classic “Remember the Titans.” Always a winner.
   13. Favorite Book: “The Secret Journal of Bret Colton”
   14. You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life: My high school student council adviser.
   15.  An embarrassing story about you: I was riding a bus in Ireland and had just taken the seat where a very drunk man had been sitting. He got up and moved…..wasn't sure why I until I realized that I was soaking wet after a minute. Sat in the man’s pee!! Yeah I looked super cute walking around in a wet skirt after that!
   16. Favorite super hero and why: Probably Spider-man. He gives great upside down kisses.
   17. Dream place to travel: Spain!
   18.  Any hidden talents: I can twirl a baton like crazy….no, I don’t use flames. ;)
   19. What is your greatest fear: Drowning or suffocating.
   20. What accomplishment are you most proud of: I was the first freshman ever at Idaho State University to be accepted into a scholarship program for leadership.
   21. When you were a kid what did you want to be: A WNBA player….and then I figured out you have to be athletically talented for something like that.
   22. Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving!
   23. Favorite animal: Horses, I may or may not have been to 3 years of horse camp when I was younger…
   24. Favorite season: Fall!
   25. Any pet peeves: When my socks fall off in my shoes, or when people say “I could care less” instead of “I couldn't care less.”
   26. Favorite Music: Country or Pop
   27. Do you have any pets: 2 beagles
   28. Favorite quote: “A goal not written is simply a wish.”
   29. Favorite age and why: 22! I am loving this age! Life is fun, school is great, and I’m enjoying living here and making new friends!
   30. Any other interesting things that weren't asked that we should know





No comments:

Post a Comment