Thursday, October 17, 2013

Spotlight: Savannah Dawson

1. Name: Savannah Dawson
2. Nick Names: savvy, danny, danny-bo-hanny, savage 
(idk how I got that one, it starts with the same 3 letters?)
3. Birthday: April 8th, 1993
4. Hometown: North little rock, AR
5. Where you took your pre-requisites: Brigham Young University-Idaho
6. Favorite Color: Teal
7. Favorite candy or dessert: anything chocolate
8. Favorite food: lobster and steak
9. Married/single: married
10. How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place: 3 sisters, I am the 2nd oldest
11.  Favorite Hobbies: snowboarding, wakeboarding, running, lifting, hiking, twerking
12.  Favorite Movie: Animal House
13. Favorite Book: ha is it lame that I haven’t read a book for pleasure since I started college? 
I don’t remember a favorite one.
14. You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life: My dad. Hashtag Boss-Status.  
Coolest guy I know (other than my hubby of course)
15.  An embarrassing story about you: ha I always wanted my first kisses to be special, 
so every time a guy would lean in for a kiss I would be so nervous I would say some awkward comment 
and ruin the moment. I head-butted my husband when he leaned in for the first kiss. 
Needless to say, we didn’t have our first kiss for a few more weeks after that.
16.  Favorite super hero and why: Batman. Literally has the coolest gadgets out of any superhero.
17.  Dream place to travel: Greece. After seeing “Sisterhood of the traveling pants” I have always
 wanted to visit Greece and see the town with the white walls and blue roofs. Looks beautiful!
18.  Any hidden talents: nope. Pretty talent-less. Just found out im pretty boss at hitting a target 
with a spear while riding a galloping horse. It was pretty hidden but I guess it’s a talent.
19. What is your greatest fear: Worms. Cried one-time when my sister put one in my shoe.
20.  What accomplishment are you most proud of: getting into UCDH was pretty big for me. 
I was super happy that I got in.
21.  When you were a kid what did you want to be: a hairdresser. My parents bought me a life-size 
Barbie head and I would do her hair. I also had one of those salon hair dryers that look 
like a semi-circle and you pull it down over your hair.  My mom also let me trim her hair when 
I was only 8, which was cool then but now it seems wicked crazy.
22.  Favorite Holiday: Christmas! I love the family traditions that we have. My family has a 
tradition to drive around and look at all the Christmas lights, make a big pot of hot coco, and all of 
us girls do our hair the same, dress up in our cutest pajamas, and sleep in the same room. 
Then we all wakeup and run downstairs together to wake up our parents for present opening time!
23.  Favorite animal: horses
24.  Favorite season: Fall. Fall has the cutest style clothing.
25.  Any pet peeves: when someone doesn’t ask you any questions about yourself and only talks about themselves. Drives me crazyyyy.
26.  Favorite Music: Idk what genre it is but I like Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Dave Matthews style music. Just chill, bubbly music that makes you want to be happy.
27.  Do you have any pets: the absolute cutest mini Australian shepherd named mozzie. He’s my baby.
28.  Favorite quote:  “Our primary purpose in life is to help others. And if you cant help them, at least don’t hurt them.” And “we don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.”
29.  Favorite age and why: 23. I haven’t been 23 yet but it seems like it’ll be pretty cool.
Any other interesting things that weren’t asked that we should know



No comments:

Post a Comment