Monday, October 14, 2013

Spotlight: Courtney Webster

1.      Name
Courtney Nikole Webster
2.      Nick Names
Court, Baby, Boo
3.      Birthday
Sept. 29th 1995
4.      Hometown
Spokane Washington
5.      Where you took your pre-requisites
Spokane Falls Community College
6.      Favorite Color
Ahh too many! Aqua, teal, coral, pink, red, and green I LOVE colors!
7.      Favorite candy or dessert
ICE CREAM DUH!
8.      Favorite food
Pasta…pizza! Italian food yum yum! Anything with chicken!
9.      Married/single
Single and NOT minglingL haha
10. How many siblings do you have/ where do you fall in place
I am the BABY! I have two older sisters one is 21 in the Philippines on a LDS mission and the other is 19 and in Guatemala on a LDS mission!
11. Favorite Hobbies
Running of course, cooking/baking, being outdoors, volleyball, dancing, hanging out with family/friends!
12. Favorite Movie
The Vow….best combo Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams! Oh and Despicable Me….so cute!
13. Favorite Book
My Preventive Dentistry Book….duhhh! haha No I despise reading so don’t have one!
14. You’re hero/ someone who has impacted your life
My church leader...she changed my life and I soon became best friends with her daughter!
15. An embarrassing story about you
One time I was at Costco with friends and family and they were waiting for me, I had to go to the bathroom and I totally hopped into a different car and buckled my seatbelt and started talking and realized it was some random people.
16. Favorite super hero and why
Captain America….only because my missionary(ahhh 22 months)  is obsessed with Captain America so yeah : )
17. Dream place to travel
Europe….going after I graduate woohoo!
18. Any hidden talents
I always hate this question because I really don’t feel like I have any hidden talents!
19. What is your greatest fear
I don’t like being alone…so never getting married or having my husband or one of my children die:/
20. What accomplishment are you most proud of
Already said this, but just pushing through my prerequisites through high school and just sticking to it and now I’m here!!!!!
21. When you were a kid what did you want to be
Ooooo….that changed a lot I wanted to be a chef….hairstylist! My big dream was being public relations for a huge makeup or fashion company! Let’s be real I am no Lauren Conrad so not happening!
22. Favorite Holiday
Christmas! I love all holidays! They are the best!
23. Favorite animal
Dolphin. So cute!
24. Favorite season
Fall….scarfs and boots…hot cocoa!
25. Any pet peeves
In general people being rude or making fun of people we are all human and have our judgments, but can’t everybody just get along and BE HAPPY! Also, when people touch my food without asking…if they ask its fine…BUT ITS MY FOOD!
26. Favorite Music
Country hands down! Also, soft peaceful music and I love Christian music that is some good stuff!
27. Do you have any pets
No:/ I want a dog so bad!
28. Favorite quote
This is one of the many!
Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
-Gandhi
29. Favorite age and why
I love being a kid because everything is so innocent and nobody cares what you look like and everybody is nice to each other! Also, now being a young single adult is a very fun time!
30. Any other interesting things that weren’t asked that we should know

Hmmmm……I love life and I am a Mormon and I live it and LOVE it! I am a sucker for Pinterest things and new recipes. I love girly things! I love doing hair it’s so fun! I just love people and helping others it brings me great joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment